Have you ever needed an assistant for an event? Or someone on-hand to help at a workshop, training or coaching day? An assistant to organise the admin, coordinate with the venue, contact delegates and prepare materials and follow ups?
There are many people who work independently, consultants, business coaches or small businesses who don’t have the people power to dedicate time to one-off events. Because of this, I am launching a new service at WriteCloud – On-Site Assistance – the benefit of an assistant at your event, for as long as you need, and before and after the event
Preparing for events is time-consuming and there can be lots to organise: venue, catering, travel details, information packs, presentations, meet & greets, the list goes on.
Having worked with consultants and charities to deliver events and with expertise in customer service and hospitality, I can be your extra pair of hands to cover event preparations and help on the day leaving you to focus on core business activities and deliver your event content knowing that the little things are being taken care of.
What type of events
- Networking events
- Coaching or development days
Who I work with
- Business coaches
- Small to medium businesses
- Event professionals
Where I can help
- Event planning and preparation
- Preparation of information packs or delegate resources
- Invitations and pre-event information
- Social media coverage
- On-site assistant on the day
- Event debrief and follow up emails/information
How it works
- Contact me by email or phone with an overview of the event/project
- Delegate specific areas of the event prep to me
- Define the type of support needed before/during/after the event
- On-Site Assistance per day £160 + travel
- Event prep and/or follow up £20 per hour
- Covering Kent, London, the Southeast and beyond.
If you would like to find out more about working with me, please contact me on email@example.com