It’s all very well knowing that you need an assistant and how much they are going to charge, but what exactly can be done in one hour? What is their time worth to you?
In this post I will outline various tasks. Ones that I myself complete on a regular basis for my clients to illustrate exactly what a virtual assistant’s time is worth to you.
In one hour, I can*:
- Schedule 9 social media posts – write and post nine or more social media updates across various platforms based on an agreed content schedule
- Layout and send an email newsletter – populate a template design on MailChimp using provided written content and distribute to a mailing list
- Re-organise folders and filing systems – tidy up computerised files on your desktop or cloud using consistent file names and systems
- Curate content to share on social media - source and research relevant articles to share across social channels
- Research travel or event options – present different options and cost analysis clearly laid out for comparison
- Filter emails and prioritise replies – check through an inbox (depending on amount of emails) and reply/forward as necessary
- Plan a social media content calendar – create a content plan reflecting industry or business influences or news
- Proofread a blog article or webpage – check content for accuracy, grammar and spelling and make recommendations
- Create a spreadsheet to track projects – set up a shared online file so that all collaborators can monitor a project’s progress
The above list is not exhaustive of all the tasks that can be outsourced to WriteCloud Virtual Assistant. Visit my Services page to find out more.
*All tasks can vary and the complexities of each task may increase or decrease the time required for completion