Services & Rates
I provide a variety of business support services on a contractual or ad hoc basis to ensure you get the support you need when you need it.
My services specialise in administrative tasks and business communications. The list below provides a general overview of tasks that can be outsourced to WriteCloud Virtual Assistant, but if you have a particular project in mind then please get in touch. I would be happy to discuss this with you in a free no-obligation consultation to see how we can work together.
- Virtual PA
- Customer Enquiries
- Diary Management
- Inbox Management and Emails
- Data Entry and Database Updating
- Proofreading and Formatting Documents
- Word Processing and Excel
- General Correspondence
- Project Coordination
- Internet Research
How it works
1. Contact me by email or phone with an overview of the tasks or project that you require assistance with.
2. We then arrange a convenient time to have a telephone or Skype call to discuss your exact requirements. This initial consultation is free and without any obligation.
3. Once appointed, I will carry out assigned work as agreed and work is delivered to the client for review within the agreed timescale. This can be a one-off project or a regular amount of hours each week.
I believe that a successful working relationship is built on professionalism, trust and transparency. For those reasons, I utilise reporting and monitoring techniques such as online shared files, time tracking software and detailed invoicing so my clients can see a clear overview of the project easily and can see how my time is spent on their behalf.
WriteCloud Virtual Assistant services in Kent. I work with local, national or international businesses. With today’s technologies, distance is no obstacle to providing business support. When you work with me, you are hiring me as your assistant and I have a network of like-minded professionals should you require any additional services for a particular project. If you have any questions about working with a virtual assistant, then please do not hesitate to contact me and I would be happy to respond to your enquiry.
Rates and Packages
- Virtual Assistant Support – Pay as you go £25 per hour.
- 3 x 3 Social - £100 per month.
- Blog Articles/Newsletters - from £60
- Toggl Consultancy - price on application depending on support
Virtual Assistant Support rates are based on a pay-as-you-go hourly rate or fixed price per project depending on the requirements. Time is calculated to the nearest 15 minutes.
On-Site Assistance covering Kent, London, the Southeast and beyond, including additional event prep and/or follow-up work as required.
3 x 3 Social is a basic social media package consisting of three posts each week across three platforms – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Copywriting, blog articles, and newsletters are priced per project, please contact me with an overview.
Toggl Consultancy is a program initiated by Toggl to put certified Toggl Masters in touch with clients in need of support, to help them make the most of using Toggl time tracking for their business’ productivity. You can find out more about the program or contact me if you’d like any Toggl help.
I welcome retainer or priced project enquiries, and I can offer on-site assistance where necessary for project support or events. Email me firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of your requirements. On-site support, copywriting and other creative tasks are generally priced per project and may require a 50% deposit.